Friday, May 7, 2010

May 7th


May 7th
Dear Baby,
You are here! You knocked and you are really here! I don't even know what to write tonight because all the joy is running thru my body and my fingers don't want to stay still. You really are here :) Daddy saw the line and so do all the girls who have been praying for mommy to meet you!! You heard my wishes and I can't believe it. You must grow strong baby. Strong and healthy so mommy can watch you grow and hold you in my arms. Please stay safe baby. Mommy will take the best care of you. I will never let anything happen to you if I can stop the bad things. All I can do is cry big, happy tears that you knocked so loudly on mommys door. I know you feel the love I have for you. I know you will grow strong and make it all the way. You are my someday baby and I'm so happy you came home to me. Keep knocking baby. Let mommy know you are staying with me. I love you so very much. Thank you for listening to my heart. It beats for you now precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment