Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day! To ME!

I wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to all my girls. It's so nice to know I'm a mommy this year. My first Mothers Day and I didn't hear jack from family. Does everyone really think it's best not to talk about everything I've gone thru or think maybe that it would be healthy to be regarded as a 'mother' after what I went thru. I just don't get it. Not one call from anyone.
I went to visit my son. Yes, how painful is it to have to visit your dead son on your first Mothers day and get absolutely no support from anyone except your husband? I don't know why I let it surprise me anymore tho. Guess it'll never fail to. Well I go to his grave and as if it wasn't a rough enough day, I see that his ballon is not there and it looks as if his bunny is gone. I go over quickly and realize the ballon has broken (which is most likely from the wind) but his bunny has no head! I immediately feel my heart sink.
Who would do this? And to not even leave a note? Why is it broken? I am so upset of course I cry. I know ti wasn't done intentionally, at least I'd like to think not, but it was just that prick I didn't need that day at that moment. It was time to take the Easter gifts home anyway :( I thanked my little angel for blessing his mommy with a new life and told him how much I loved him. I said thank you for making me a mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment