Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3rd

May 3rd
Dear Someday Baby,
Mommy is very lonely without you today baby. I wish you could show her you will be here soon so I could count down the days till I knew you were safe in my tummy. I hope you will be here soon baby. I hope you will let mommy know you have arrived and are strong. I don't know what I'll do without you. Everyday that goes by mommy loves you more and more and I wish I could show you how much. We will have the most amazing journey together baby. Just you and me for a while. I'm so happy I get you all to myself for weeks and weeks baby. Mommy has become very sad and I need you to light up my world. Please be here soon baby. Mommy hurts so much without you.

1 comment:

  1. I just read your story and couldn't stop the tears. I wish you all the best and I know in my heart that you will have a healthy baby soon. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck to you and tons of baby dust.

    ReplyDelete