Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our baby is H.E.A.L.T.H.Y!!!!!!!!!!!

H.E.A.L.T.H.Y.- The only word I've ever wished for with every single piece of my heart and soul. It has finally come true. The thought that I may actually get to bring my baby home is overwhelming!
I will not see the dr for another week or so but the test results came back with NO FLAGS! This means I did not screen high risk for anything. I should be throwing the biggest party in the world, I know, but this was just the top of the hill. I still have to make it all the way down without falling. They will do one more set of tests in a few weeks and then a detailed u/s. If we clear these 2 humps I cannot imagine any reason I will not hear the cries of my newborn baby in less than 6 months :) Everyone has told me to sit back, relax and just enjoy the rest of this, but until that baby is safe in my arms sitting back is not an option. Relaxing? Well I'm going to try to do a little more of that. I feel like a huge weight has been taken off my mind and heart. I feel confident which is something I never felt with Beldon.
After such a long journey it still seems like a far away dream for me to be holding that little bundle. I still can't seem to get it to sink in that I will feel kicks and hiccups in a few weeks. That I will get to see my baby grow and get to know pink or blue! I will get to watch my belly grow and daddy can feel the baby move for the first time. Just writing it out seems like a fantasy. It's been a dream for so long I don't know how to feel any other way about it. Have you ever dreamed about something for so long, something that felt out of reach, and then have it right there in front of your face?? You really just don't know what to do with it! It will hit me soon enough I'm sure but for now I will go to sleep and keep dreaming of the day I get to hold my beautiful, healthy baby in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment