Thursday, September 30, 2010

My baby has a chance at life!

24 weeks! This means my little girl would have a good chance of surviving if she were to be born. It has got to be the most comforting feeling in the world besides hearing all her tests were negative and she is healthy. Now we know our healthy baby can actually make it home. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can relax even more than I was trying to before.
On another wonderful note: Daddy finally felt her kick! 9/27. He had seen the kicks a few days earlier and I was surprised she gave him a hard enough one because she is going thru another quiet and growing phase. She is really active for a few days and then gets quiet for a few more. I feel little nudges and rolls but no really strong kicks. Then out of nowhere she gets really active and kicks like a crazy baby! This is the only part I'm going to miss about being pregnant. It hasn't been an easy or totally enjoyable ride and I plan on spending a lot of time with our little nugget when she's here.
I have been having some sugar problems (at least that's what I think they are). I'm hoping to pass my glucose tolerance test in a couple weeks. Thinking my hypoglycemia has become sensitive after months of puking and hormones. I am praying that I don't get gestational diabetes. Scares me and I so have enough problems :( I still can't wait till Jan gets here and she is ready to come out. I'm very anxious to have her here and to feel like a normal person again. I love you baby but I'm very ready to meet you so don't get too comfy in there.
Me at 24 weeks =D
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment