Friday, September 24, 2010

23 week update

My last ultrasound check-up I think for awhile was this past Tuesday. It was the most amazing thing! The tech was super nice and gave us a really nice session with the baby. She even gave us some 3D prints to take home that are just the coolest.
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was very emotional for me, more than usual anyway. I cried like a baby when I saw her moving. She was doing all kinds of cute stuff and we even got to see her wiggle her piggies. It was all precious. Chunky butt weighs in at 1 pound 7 ozs already! Hope this isn't a prelude to how big she is going to be at birth lol. I'm hopinh for something in the 7 pound range and daddy thinks he's funny to pool in her weight with 8 pounds! So NOT funny daddy! The dr said that all is going great and we can stop worrying. This will probably be my last u/s for a long time unless they want to check on baby again. I am so thankful for all the time and attention they have given to my sweet girl. Finally someone takes my little bundle seriously after all my losses and heart ache. It's sad that I had to lose my son for them to pay close attention to me but I appreciate him even more for that. So as mommy, I will try to enjoy the rest of my time with Gianna as much as I can. At least I can relax about things.

Although the enjoyment part may have to come after she's born. Mommy is still puking and the nausea is still bad at times. The bloody noses, headaches, boob pain, heart burn, tummy stretching and general feeling of uncomfort are relentless. To top it off I have a pretty nasty sinus cold, courtesy of the hubs being around germy people at his day time job. I also would put money on it that I have at least three cavities. I've only ever had one my whole life and have always taken good care of my teeth. And everyone knows how awful tooth aches are. I also still have immense pain in the groin and my hips are still out of whack. The pain of lying in bed at night is intolerable. Needless to say I am very anxious to meet this little lady already, but not too soon :) Looking forward to next week very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment